THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER

THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER

News Flash!
Our company is testing to teach English not only to children in China but to students in Vietnam and Korea now!

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd be teaching children from across the world.

After teaching thirty plus years, I still love to teach. As I'm aging, I know I won't have many options to be able to be home and do what you love.

This window of opportunity has been the biggest blessing ever. I'm excited to continue doing what I do till I can't do it at all.

If you are interested in teaching English to children around the world, feel free to click my link. You do not have to have a teacher's certification but you do need one year working with children in any capacity and a degree. https://t.vipkid.com.cn/activity/popup?refereeId=2500516&refersourceid=a01

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why can't I shake things off?

Miracles Would Abound!

Teacher Tip: Get It Together