Don't be Alone

     Didn't get to bed till 2:30 a.m. last night. Was tired after a day of decorating and cooking. But it was all worthwhile. We have for many, many years now hosting an Open House for friends and family. It began when my mom and I would spend it alone. Got to thinking why? She would say that all her friends would stay home and be alone. We then decided to do something just for fun. It has now become a tradition. We have had many people come through our home; young and old, every ...New Year's Eve. I have a friend named Eva who actually comes every year for almost 20 years now. Every year we never know if people we invite will come but it is an awesome surprise when they do. I so do miss my Tio Isabel, Tia Alicia, and Tia Lala, they were faithful attenders to this event but now they celebrate in heaven with the Lord. Hope your New Year's Eve was a good one. Have a wonderful 2016!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why can't I shake things off?

Miracles Would Abound!

Teacher Tip: Get It Together