The Lost Diaries

I have been cleaning my shed lately. As you get older you begin to think how will your kids handle all this stuff you've got? Most people just throw and Estate Sale and get rid of everything.


I would love to sit and let each son know what I want them to have but really that isn't going to be the case here. I know they are just going to chunk it all away.


As a teacher, I have collected so much stuff it is not funny. So Last week I began the treading through the shed.


So today I stumbled on two of my diaries. One when I was a child and the other is a log of the day my husband was baptized. The book started with to my future husband and children. This was long before they all existed. I wanted them to know how I felt that day and what I was going through.


My husband attended an Assembly of God church and I was Catholic. The difficult part was that I was the only daughter of a very devote Catholic family.


The dynamics of just getting married was not an easy task. I just have to say God knew how because my husband and I have been married 34 years now and we have four sons.


I told my husband that I want the family to get together so I can read that day he was baptized in order to marry me. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why can't I shake things off?

Miracles Would Abound!

Teacher Tip: Get It Together